High Efficient Large Capacity Ice Machine Daily Output 20000kg
1 Large contact area:
As its flat and thin shape, it has got the largest contact area
among all types of ice. The larger its contact area is, the faster
it cools other stuff. In comparison with 1 ton of cube ice, 1 ton
of flake ice has 1799 sqm of contact area while 1 ton of cube ice
only has 1383 sqm, therefore the flake ice has got much better
cooling effects than cube ice.
2 Low cost of producing:
The producing of flake ice is very economical, it only requires
1.3RT refrigerating effect to make 1 ton of ice from 16C water.
3 Perfect in food cooling:
Flake ice is type of dry and crispy ice, it hardly forms any shape
edges, in food cooling process, this nature has made it the best
material for cooling, it can reduce the possibility of damage to
food to the lowest rate.
4 Thoroughly mixing:
Flake ice can become water quickly through the rapid heat
exchanging with products, and also supply the moisture for products
to be cooled.
1. The acture ice capacity is subject to ambient and water inlet
temperature. Higher temperature, less ice.
2. Standard power supply: 3N-380V/50HZ.
3. Water supply: fresh water, ordinary tap water or groundwater is
4. Better to be placed indoor.
5. Flake ice thickness: 1.8-2.5mm.
6. Flake ice temperature: -5°C~-8°C.
7. Standard operating conditions: ambient temperature 25°C, water
inlet temperature 18-20°C.
Flake ice machine technical parameters:
Ice flake evaporator advantages:
1. Be made of low-temperature pressure vessel special materials and
passed precision processing;
2. More sufficient evaporation area and better performance with dry
style evaporation way;
3. Whole processing is made by vertical lathe to ensure the
precision up to 2 ounces;
4. Be designed and produced with standard low-temperature pressure
vessel manufacturing process, including surface treatment, heat
treatment, gas-tight test, tensile & compression strength test,
5. Using imported refrigeration accessories;
6. All water supply line are made of stainless steel, high sanitary
7. Fast ice forming & falling speed, ice begins within 1 to 2